Founded in the year 1849, St. Andrew's Society of Detroit is a 501c3 non-profit
organization and is the oldest benevolent organization in the State of
Michigan. Our mission is to provide assistance to fellow Scots and to
encourage the love of Scotland through its history, customs, music,
literature and national games. Our Key Values: click here
If you would like to know more about the St. Andrew’s Society of Detroit:
click here for our Brochure
Our Kilgour Centre is a Banquet Facility that is conveniently located and perfect for all your events.
Click on the picture for more information.
Our 166th Highland Games will be held at Historic Greenmead in Livonia, on July 31 & August 1, 2015.
The Games will begin with a traditional Ceilidh on Friday Evening, July 31st at 5:00 pm followed by a full day of Scottish Entertainment on Saturday, August 1st.
- PLEASE COME AND JOIN US FOR OUR ANNUAL FISH FRIES ON FRIDAYS DURING LENT.
- Hunting Widow Meat Pie Happy Hour on Friday, November 20, 2015. For more information: CLICK HERE
- Join us at our annual St. Andrew's Tartan Day Ball, December 12, 2015. For more information: CLICK HERE
OR Buy your tickets below:
OUR TRADITIONAL ST. ANDREW'S YEARLY EVENTS ARE:
- Burns Night is held in January to celebrate Robert Burns Birthday.
- Tartan Day Ceilidh is held in April.
- Highland Games are held on the first Saturday in August.
- Kirking of the Tartan is held in November.
- St. Andrew's Tartan Ball is held in December.
Official Michigan Tartan
The St. Andrew's Society of Detroit 2363 Rochester Rd. Troy Mi 48083 Phone:(248) 526-1849 Fax:(248) 528-1477 Contact: email@example.com