Our Members support the following key values:
- Gifts and grants total over $250,000 during the past ten years.
- One of Michigan’s oldest non-religious charities - established in 1849.
- Monthly meetings honor one of our many charities.
- Match members’ donations to many recognized charities.
- Sponsors the William Kincaid Scottish Arts Scholarship programs;
One of the nation’s largest of its kind.
- Major annual donor to the Alma College Scottish Arts Program.
- Home of the Charles Low Memorial Library which includes the Marvin Campbell
- Host the North American Scottish Leadership Conference in 2011.
- Lead statewide effort to recognize a Michigan Tartan that was proclaimed by the State of
Michigan in 2011.
- Annual Highland Games are the longest continuous
Games in North America since 1849 - August.
- Annual Robert Burns Night – January.
- Annual Tartan Day Ceilidh – April.
- Annual St. Andrew’s Night – November.